Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Wed nes day

So, not much during the week. Trying hard not to put work stuff up here because nobody is interested, not even me ;)
Had Katester pop in for a flying visit and chitchat. Not sure why she keeps coming over, she's so annoying ;)
Of course that's not true but since she'll read this at least once I thought I'd better put something in :)
Otherwise not much going on at the moment, running through the work/sleep/work cycle as per usual. This weekend is looking busy, working all day then going to He Jam's birthday celebrations. I think i'm also supposed to pop around to Kim's to see off Shaz and Mikey on their tour de aus. Also the current plan is to pop down to the parental home to do some IT support and drop off some cash. But that all depends on how much I work and drink on Saturday :)

No comments: