Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy Birthday Kathryn


Happy Birthday Kathryn
Originally uploaded by Scootie.

Friday we went out to Room680 to celebrate Kathryn's birthday by seeing Jan Johnston perform. Jan is the first angel of trance music, with a truly beautiful voice, and we had actually seen her last time she was out here, which was also for Kathryn's birthday last year, so it seemed fitting to return again for her birthday this year.
Joe had to go home early because the music was so loud it was damaging his ears, but Kathryn and I stayed on until the early hours of the morning, listening to Jan sing a few times and generally just having a bit of a dance around :)
I was also shooting the event for inthemix.com.au and while I was there Nat from Room680 asked if they could also get a copy of my shots as the photographer they had hired hadn't shown up for some reason. This meant that they gave me access to some other areas of the club to try and get a better angle, and I think it helped me get some great shots. But this is a shot of Kathryn, it was her birthday after all :)

No comments: