Saturday, May 13, 2006

Happy Birthday Elli


looks like someone squealed to the pigs!
Originally uploaded by Scootie.

Saturday we attended a party to celebrate the birthday of one of my favourite people at the moment, Elli.
The party for Elli's 31st was in The Lucky Coq (formerly the Duke of Windsor) and was a bit of fun. Joe and I went around to Kerryn's first to help her drink some of the vodka she had lying around, since we were both a bit poverty stricken, so we got a bit hammered first on Absolut Vanilla vodka with lime and lemonade and it was pretty nice.
After we'd gotten sufficiently drunk waiting for the party to start, we jumped in a cab over to Chapel st.
Elli chose to celebrate her birthday by dressing up as a cop, a very hot cop, in fact she was an extremely hot cop, and we were all pretty happy with her decision. In part I was happy that she had chosen something fun, and in part because she was hot (probably still is, let's face it) :)

2 comments:

Elli said...

Haha I am just seeing this now..!
Thanks for coming down, I had an awesome nite.

Anonymous said...

me too, athough you guys got me drunk, again... :)