Friday, May 27, 2005

bored


bored
Originally uploaded by Scootie.

Here's some news for you: Late shift gets boring :)

So what are we supposed to do? well, one option is to spend our time on flickr and blogging, so I'm doing that, but it's not as much fun when you're sitting at work doing it.

This weekend is looking pretty busy, I'm spending Saturday and Sunday in a Photoshop Workshop, Learning a bit more about manipulating my images so they come out how I want them to. Saturday night is Cathy's birthday party at The European, so that should be a bit of fun, and next week I'm on holidays!
yay hooray for me! :)
I have no fixed plans, probably going to spend some time on the couch watching movies, and some time on the computer looking at photos, and I'm hoping to spend a lot of time out and about taking photos until my eyes bleed from accidentally hitting them with the viewfinder. Which I did last night for the second time in my life. It hurt less this time, maybe I'm getting used to it, becoming accustomed to ramming a piece of black rubber into my eye.
Ooh, I wonder if there's a club I can go to where people will do that for me, perhaps Georgie can help me out there...
And here I am blogging about boredom when Kate sends me an SMS saying that she is waiting for a Tram and that she's bored. Small world :)
(small and sometimes boring)
Not that YOU people are boring, but you aren't around at the moment, so I'm bored.
I'm the chairman of the bored.
(as per Iggy)
that's all
end transmission.

No comments: