Sunday, May 08, 2005

Mother's Day


of course there's cake
Originally uploaded by Scootie.

Well, it was Mother's day, so of course I went down to visit Mum :)
I also stopped off on the way there and on the way back to get some photos, and took a few family shots as well, with the winner being this very nice shot of my niece Courtney, waiting to help blow out the candles on the Mother's day cake. It was actually pretty good to see the family, cop a few jokes from dad, make some silly faces with Courtney, helping Cindy make a few jokes at Cam's expense, and helping Mum with the list of computer and AV problems she'd accrued since last time I was down there :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know this is going to make me sound like I'm 400, but how did she grow up so fast! In my head she is - and will rpobably remain - around 2 for the rest of her life. *sigh* where's the time going? xx