Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Summer Holidays - Part 1



Originally uploaded by Scootie.

Well, ok, so I've been on holidays and was far to slack to keep up to date with the blog :)

The majority of the time has been spent at home loafing around, watching a lot of Foxtel, playing with my new Playstation that I bought myself (yeah, I know, like about 3 years too late, but what can you do) and surfing the net.

Didn't really get out and take tonnes of photos like I thought I would, although this first week did include a bit of a trip to the Night Markets at The Queen Victoria Market.

Pretty interesting, lots and lots of fantastic food of all varieties from thai calamari to crocodile burgers, and heaps of handicraft stalls, similar to what you see down at St Kilda. I'd recommend it to anyone, even though it's finished now, but keep an eye out for it for next year :)

No comments: