Saturday, February 04, 2006

Yak and Docklands



Originally uploaded by Scootie.

Friday saw a return to old fashioned values by having a few drinks at Yak with Kathryn, Leah and a few of the guys from Kathryn's team. It was a fairly low key scenario, as they weren't drinking that heavily and I was On Call. The highlight of the time at Yak was teasing Kathryn about her meeting up with Anyhony whom she met at Rainbow Serpent. Friday was their second date, after a lunch date during the week. Anthony is pretty cool, so I stayed around until he'd been there a bit before saying my goodbyes, to help give Kathryn some support (as I am the only other person there he knew) and to not seem like I was leaving as soon as he showed up.
After Yak I took a bit of a trip down to docklands to see if I could get some shots and to see if any of the boats from the Volvo world race were in port. I got some great sunset shots and managed to see the boats, although it was too dark by that stage to get any decent shots of them.

No comments: