Thursday, April 20, 2006

flickr meet and 80's music


next stop please driver
Originally uploaded by Scootie.

Instead of going to the movies this thursday I went to a flickrmeet and photowalk instead. The weather was pretty crappy so I only got a few shots, and I actually find I don't work well in a crowd, I find it hard knowing that everyone else is hanging around looking for the perfect shot. :)
It was good though to meet some new flickrnauts :)
After the meetup Kerryn and I went up to RMIT to join Helen Jamieson and some friends to be members of the studio audience for Chartbusting 80's, a locally made video show featuring 80's music videos, trivia, and live bands playing 80's tracks. It's a pretty funny show, with a very over the top hostess named Josie who you can't help laughing with. Anyway, as cheesy as it is, I had a pretty good time :)

No comments: