Saturday, June 24, 2006

Technoir



Originally uploaded by Scootie.

Technoir again, what a good party that is. I think i've been blessed by the ITM gods, the main parties I go to, aLive, Lectro and Technoir are all awesome, and all almost randomly encountered. aLive was my first ITM meetup which put the idea into my head that I could publish pictures of events on ITM. Lectro was one of the first random parties I decided to check out, and Technoir was the first time a promoter had approached me at a party to take shots for him. All of those parties are absolutely awesome, and all are now on at the Mercat Cross Hotel, which is one of the best possible dance venues in town.

This Technoir was a huge party spread across two rooms, with such a great vibe going on in each. The messhall had Tronikelesch and Heath Myers lighting the place up and making it jump, and dancehall had Dee Dee, Ranjit Nijjer, Luke McD, and Elektra (my favourite) grinding us all down to pieces with dark and dirty techno goodness. Decor, was of course, fantastic once again, with a lot of attention to detail and unique usage of the dj space, and they also had some feature dancers and an acrobatic performance. This party gets better every time, I just can't believe my luck :)

No comments: