Saturday, August 26, 2006

boat party madness


Joe is, er, distracted
Originally uploaded by Scootie.

Hooray for the Screw crew's boat parties, simply one of the best parties in existence. These parties are definitely the most fun that can be had on any boat, anywhere, any time, up to and including being a Guest Star on The Love Boat and having a love interested with Judy, your cruise director (or Isaac, your bartender, if that's more your style).
The parties are a fairly well kept secret, in that you have to know someone involved to get tickets, and they sell out fairly quickly, so you know it's only going to be good people who are interested in having fun and not a bunch of idiots :) Just good people having a great time dancing to some fantastic DJs.
The after party was also pretty cool, although I was very messy by the time I got there so I think the less said the better. I will say that I was so drunk that when I ordered Smirnoff Ice at the after party and was told they didn't stock it, I managed to stuff up my order of the equivalent Skyy vodka drink that I ended up with Skyy vodka and pink grapefruit and didn't notice until I was nearly finished, despite another friend telling me a few times that I was drinking a 'girlie' drink and laughing at me. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Julie was the cruise director Scoot...sheesh don't you know anything?? ;-)