Sunday, July 10, 2005

Bonding Session



Originally uploaded by Scootie.

Friday night saw another work social club function at Bond bar in the city, however we first started off at Yak to catch up with an old friend who was in town for a short time. This was also a good oportunity for me to get a bit drunk so I could handle the free beer that was going to be flowing at Bond without cringing for the first few hours (not a huge beer drinker).

The paty at Bond was going full swing by the time we got there, with a large number of people crowding the bar for the free drinks, and the bar staff scrambling to keep up with demand. I had a pretty good night snapping off a few pics, then loaned my camera to Kiarobro who then proceeded to take some very cool shots and also chatted to a lot of people who were interested in some portrait work. He ended up handing out all of my cards to those who were interested, so I hope we end up with some photo shoots out of it. I'm very keen to work on my portrait skills, and if they're willing to be subjected to our cameras in return for a few nice shots, then it's a win-win situation :)

No comments: