Saturday, October 16, 2004

Yak

Yet another friday mired in Yak bar. I dunno what it is, we just have a hard time leaving the place. I was on call so I couldn't drink too much, which I obviously said too many times because even Baz behind the bar started asking me if I wanted a drink or if I was still on call :) The answer of course was "both" :)

Spent time with some of the people from work we don't normally drink with, Kathryn, Karen and Elise from the Service Desk. I don't know why we don't spend more time drinking with them, I mean they are good people, I had a great night, lots of good conversation and laughs aplenty. I think it just doesn't work out that we're out with them, just one of those things.

Copped a bit of flack from Kathryn as she wants to borrow Wallace&Gromit and I keep forgetting to bring it in (it's only been a few months) and some flack from Karen as she wants a tour of the computer room and I keep forgetting (a few months too) oh well.

No comments: