Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Dental hygeine

Went to the dentist for a few fillings today, down at the art deco opulence that is Kia's new premises. Now, I go to the dentist fairly regulary, and due to my super-el-crappo teeth, I have more filling that tooth in my mouth (the rest of my head is also mostly filling, but that's another story) so I'm pretty used to having the old numb lip for a while, and have even perfected the art of drinking without dribbling and talking without sounding like Buckwheat. However, today my lovely and mostly painless dentist Madeline needs to fill teeth on both sides of my upper jaw, which means two injections and two numb lips, which throws all my well cultivated 'numb-lip' skills into disarray, and I ended up dribbling and blubbering like a 12 year old with his first root canal. ;)

No comments: