Friday, June 03, 2005

What I did on my autumn holidays - Wednesday



Originally uploaded by Scootie.

This was the official lazy day of my holidays. It wasn't scheduled as a lazy day, but basically when i got up I couldn't be arsed doing anything else :)
You know how it is, youw plan for something, make some decisions about how things are going to go and then procrastinate your heart out until it's far too late to do anything at all :)
Spent some of the day watching movies, spent some of the day watching episodes of Family Guy, and basically doing stuff all. Got caught up in Flickr a bit, although I'm still well behind in all the photos I 'should' be looking at, but I'm staying afloat :)

Some good news is that I won the bid on Duane's auction for a Diana camera. Duane is one of my flickr friends that is a bit down on his luck at the moment, so he's selling off a bunch of his stuff to try and get back on the up. Included in this stuff was a bunch of old camera gear, including an unused Diana, still in the box.
Now the appeal of this is that it's almost impossible to get a 'perfect' picture with this type of camera. The lens is made of plastic, the bosy usually leaks a little light, so it creates some very interesting images and I just can't wait :)

No comments: