Sunday, June 05, 2005

What I did on my autumn holidays - Friday



Originally uploaded by Scootie.

The day itself was spent in repose. In slackness reposing my ass on the couch all day, which is fine and acceptable and anyway it's not your job to judge me! ;)
It was actually a strange and unusual friday for me, because I didn't drink, owing to the need to travel out to a party at East Malvern, I decided that driving was going to be easier all round.
Dropped into Yak to catch up with a few of the guys, meet Kathryn's other sister, then off to East Malvern it was.
The party at East Malvern was Mitch's birthday party, and it was a chocolate fondue party! All deserts, no main meals at all. Some great cheeses, some quince paste (which I absolutely love!) and lollies, biscuits and fruit to dip into the fondue. The food was very yummy, and there were three puppies at the party running around amongst the guest's legs all night, which was very funny to watch :)
I also had a chance to speak with a friend of Mitch's that just bought a Canon EOS 1Ds Mark II, which is the top of the line Digital SLR from Canon, and even got to fire off a couple of shots. Man, that's one snazzy camera. On the way back into the city afterwards I snapped a few pics at a music shop near the Rivoli, as evidenced above :)

No comments: