Friday, June 03, 2005

What I did on my autumn holidays - Monday


blurred and bright
Originally uploaded by Scootie.

Well, I've been on leave all this week, so in theory I've had heaps of time to update the old blogerino, but then again, here we are :)

Monday was a pretty easy day, slept in ofr a bit and then went into the city to shoot some photos, most of which didn't really make the cut :)

Monday evening I went to the Astor with Kathryn to see a movie. The original plan was to see Flashdance, but in reality, it wasn't playing, so we ended up seeing Fame instead. Now, Kathryn hadn't seen Fame before, but had really enjoyed seeing some 80's movies the other week that she hadn't seen before, so was still looking forward to it. I had seen Fame before, but was willing to 'take one for the team' as it were. The movie was ok, still the same movie, and Kathryn even asked at one point "Why would they all go dance in the street like that?" so her soul is safe. The second movie playing was Breakdance, which Kathryn also hadn't seen, and I believe I acted in true friendship to ensure that she still hasn't seen it.

No comments: