Thursday, November 11, 2004

wagon wheel

I had a wagon wheel today and it was yummy. I've been drawn in by the advertising campaign, where they show the memories of people's first wagon wheel, dressing them up in cheesy kids clothes and making their toys and their wagon wheel gigantic so they look the same size they were then. they crack me up and make me want to eat a wagon wheel. the perfect ad campaign, especially since it specifically regains customers lost for decades. They don't really need to advertise to kids: chocolate, biscuit, marshmallow, jam. What's not to like for kids? and they're a constructed item that you can dismantle to eat, which kids like (I do, and have since I was a kid, so I assume kids still do)

Teen and I have been discussing the wagon wheel craving these ads gave us for a few weeks whenever we see the ad so I figured I'd better email her and tell her. I think I am officially a loser ;)

Spoke to Berley today, which is nice, and clarified something that her and Shaz had misunderstood about the Joe story below:
The girl Joe met was NOT an employee of the club, she was a normal
customer, there with her friend to give moral support to another friend starting
work there.
just to be clear :) Don't want anyone getting the wrong idea about her, not that it would be a problem if she did work there, but she doesn't. :)

Found a good site today, IWOOT, got lots of cool fun stuff, like ThinkGeek and Mr Gadget (although his are actual useful items). Check out the Room Defender :)

No comments: